Striga Consulting is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not collect personal information via this website. We do not offer any information in return for personal details or contact information. We do not deliver any newsletters via Email, post or any other media.
We may hold the following information information on existing and past clients:
- contact information including telephone number, email address and business address.
- demographic information such as postcode
We require this information as a legitimate business interest to understand client needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We may use the information to customise our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may also collect information about you electronically when you visit our sites or use our services. We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including information obtained via cookies, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, geographic location, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platforms.
- information about your visit, including the source of your visit, the full click path, mouse movement, through our sites (including date and time); services viewed, searches made on our sites, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page. This information may be collected using one or more website recording service.
Please note that this is aggregated data and will not contain information that could be used to personally identify an individual. This information is automatically purged from our systems 14 months after receipt.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Social Media Widgets And Applications
Our sites may include functionality to enable sharing via third party social media applications, such as the Facebook Share button and Twitter widget. These social media applications may collect and use information regarding your use of our sites.
Any personal information that you provide via such social media applications may be collected and used by that social media application and such interactions are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide the application. We do not have control over, or responsibility for, those companies or their use of your information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to see what personal information we hold about you and you can ask us to correct inaccuracies, delete or restrict personal information or ask for some of your personal information to be provided to someone else. You have the right to object to how we use your personal information. If you need to contact us in relation to any of your rights or wish to make a complaint about how we have used your personal information directly to us or to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where you have given us your consent to use personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Access to your personal information: You can request access to a copy of your personal information. We will not normally charge for providing this information to you.
- Portability: You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal information that we hold about you in a commonly used electronic form.
- Rectification: You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal information held about you.
- Erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it. Note that we might be required by regulations to retain your information even if you want it to be deleted.
- Right to object: You can object to our processing of your personal information.
- Restriction: You can ask us to restrict the personal information we use about you where you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objected to our use of it.
23 Churchburn Drive